Friday, April 15, 2011

White Mucous Before Menustration

City Hearts. By Catupecu Machu. How I Wish III

I like this track more than this version of the theme Catupecu Machu Fito Paez. I always loved Catupecu and went to all the gigs I could, I missed 1 or 2 of which were in my city. I think Catupecu has in its strength and energy issues that unfold in a recital, and as if the energy that you transmit to Dale, and I want ..., I hope, and many is little more you, you make the cover of this issue. Below
original version of Fito Paez.




in this fucking city is all fire and kill poor hearts


In this dirty town should not continue or stop crazy
City

hearts out Do not want to smoke do not want to go out

the street with you I do not want to start thinking
who put the grass in the old crate


Lexotanil Good day good day good day lady doctor


damn your love your kingdom and your coveted immense pain that is
you want from me?
what you want to know? I really kneeling


say that I'm not
I'm crazier than yesterday
and kill poor hearts

0 comments:

Post a Comment