Monday, April 4, 2011

Ver Trailersde Mario Salieri

A Friend of Truth. Ricardo Iorio

A theme that I like the singer Almafuerte Ricardo Iorio.



I can do a song that speaks
birds or plants or flowers are beautiful
say that although these children out of school talking about other heroes

than mine are old

I can make a song Talk of loneliness in the city
but never, never do so real
people hear stories involving indecent
happen to the other

A melody that rises at noon
taking my urge to scream in the wind looking for you


awake dreaming of who knows how will you be?

I can talk about things and things
to hide that I have a real friend

If the tones sound good search for the word
nothing goes wrong and we
time arranging the events and history
truth

A melody that rises at noon taking
I want to scream in the wind looking for you


awake dreaming of who knows how will you be?

I can talk about things and
to hide things that I lack a true friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment