Sunday, April 17, 2011

Montgomery Alabama Gay Bath House

Tell-Tale Heart. Soda Stereo.

Today, I went up the volume and let yourself be carried away by this version of Tell-Tale Heart by Soda Stereo, Gustavo Cerati sung on the album "11 Episodios Symphony." Missed.



A decoy
There is something hidden in every sense
She seems to suspect, seems to perceive weakness in my

The remains of a bonfire
My heart turns informer
Betraying
Inadvertently, I fell all She once
can see, nothing can prevent
In my weakness, is the way things
Today my heart turns informer
my wives are opened

A soft whip, a premonition
Draw
sores on their hands A sweet throb, the key intimate
Come flailing my lips

A decoy
There is something hidden in every sense
She seems to suspect, seems to perceive
in me, that that love is like an ocean
fire Oh my heart

informer becomes fever again, again


A soft whip, a premonition
Draw sores on their hands
A sweet beats, the intimate key
Come flailing from my lips like a mantra

From my lips From my lips

0 comments:

Post a Comment