Monday, April 25, 2011

Buy Acini De Pepe Pasta

. The Beatles. Translation

I like this live version played by Paul McCartney and Eric Clapton.



Something in the way she moves Attracts
me like no other lover Something in the way
she woos me I do not want to
leave her now
You know I believe and how Somewhere in her

smile
she knows That I Do not Need No Other
lover Something in her style
That shows me I do not want to leave her now You know I believe
and how

're Asking me my love will grow
I do not know, I do not know You stick around and
May it show
I do not know, I do not know

Something in the way she knows
And all i have to do is think of
her Something in the Things she shows me I do not want to
leave her now You know I believe
and how

Translation: Something

Something in the way she moves attracts me like no
another love
Something in the way she seduces me I do not want to leave her now

know I believe in it and how

Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I do not need no other love
There is something in it that shows me
I do not want to leave her now You know
I believe in it and how

I wonder if my love will grow?
do not know, I do not know
not stay away and maybe you know
do not know, do not know.

Something in the way she feels
And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she makes me want to leave now

not know I believe in it and how.

0 comments:

Post a Comment