Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sims 2 Body Hair For Males

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out. The Smiths. Translation

Very good topic and I hope you like. The video has pictures from the movie 500 Days of Summer, and I liked it, so here it is, The Smiths.




Take me out tonight Where There's music and
There's people And they're young and alive Driving in your car

I never never want to go home
Because I have not got one Anymore


Take me out tonight Because I want to
see people and I want to see life Driving in your car

Oh, please do not drop me home Because
it's not my home, it's Their home, and I'm welcome no
more

And if a double decker bus crashes into us

To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Take me out tonight
Take me anywhere, I don't care
I don't care, I don't care
And in the darkened underpass
I thought Oh God, my chance has come at last
(But then a strange fear gripped me and I
Just couldn't ask)

Take me out tonight
Oh, take me anywhere, I don't care
I don't care, I don't care
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one, da ...
Oh, I haven't got one

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes Into
us To die by your side
Is Such a heavenly way to die And if
to ten-ton truck Kills the

Both of us To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Oh, There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out There Is A Light
And It Never Goes Out ...

Translation: There is a light and never goes away.


Take me with you tonight Where there is music and there are people
And they are young and alive Driving in your car

I never, ever want to go home Because I have not got



Never again Take me tonight Because I want
see people and I see life Driving in your car

Oh please I do not take home
Because it is not my home, their house
And I'm not welcome anymore

And if a group of two stories we
Crashes

Dying next to you is a heavenly way to die as
And if a 10-ton truck kills
We both

die by your side Well the pleasure and the privilege is mine


Take me tonight Take me anywhere, I do not care
I do not care, no And I care

the dark tunnel I thought, oh God, my chance finally came
(But then a strange fear gripped me and I just could not ask)


Take me tonight Oh take me anywhere, I do not care
I do not care, I do not care Driving in your car

I never, ever want to go home Because I have not got

I have not got

And if a group is two-story
crashes into us To die by your side

is a heavenly way to die so
And if a 10-ton truck kills
We both

die by your side Well the pleasure and the privilege is mine Oh

there light and never goes away, there is a light
and never goes away ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment